The Fake Of The World Index du Forum
The Fake Of The World
The Fake Of The World est le forum des Fakes (non officiel pour l'instant)

The Fake Of The World Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Message d'anministrate 
Un nouveau concours a été créé : Création du logo ! rendez vous sur la page Facebook  Bonne journée
:: I9000UGJL2.rar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Fake Of The World Index du Forum -> coin fun -> jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
venceellb

Masculin
Création de votre Fake: 07/11/1990
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 1

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr 2016 - 23:35    Sujet du message: I9000UGJL2.rar Répondre en citant

I9000UGJL2.rar > urlin.us/1ybwk

6f6ddb31bf
AHK12-19-2011, 05:00 PMI'm in Saudi Arabia right now. I was thinking the same, from what I know and heard you can. I'm happy to hear that CWM is compatible with stock roms. Will confirm exactly what they mean Little later when I'm not on the train Wink SER doesn't come up with much but most probably Serbia. russellhearn6906-10-2011, 08:00 PMHi i would really like a faster firmware that is rooted if possible as i use voodoo control plus. begginner01-11-2011, 12:51 AMi have one with I9000XXJPY firmware (2.2.1) can i flash it with I9000XXJPO(2.2) ?? thanks Smile. I have lived in China and there I bought a Samsung GT-I9008L.

You should get a recovery menu wherein you can factory reset the device Let us know what happens next. Can this mean something ?. 6.When the drivers are installed, click Start. JPU/JPO? Thanks!. I'm contemplating an upgrade on my Galaxy S II - the very first post on this thread lists the current and latest upgrades, what is the difference between I9000XXJVP and I9000XXJVQ - they are both described as version 2.3.4. Professor Yaffle09-22-2011, 07:08 PMRICHARDJ.how do we transfer files into odin.i mean how do you place them in odin.sorry IM a newbie no computer experience Someone help Best look at a YouTube flashing demo - search for Odin, Galaxy S or similar. Someone has posted the latest firmwares on this this forum and also which are the best stock ones so far:). GTI9000MUGJL2UGJL2BMCJL2Sbl . I found another site which mentioned: i9003 call Latona In china I9008L call LatonaTD. 6.When the drivers are installed, click Start.

vrayscatter for 3ds max 2013nadhom al imritiredsnow win 0.9.15b3[Extra quality] Crack.Atelier.Web.Remote.Commander.8.05descargar codigo de activacion para cubase 6
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Avr 2016 - 23:35    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Fake Of The World Index du Forum -> coin fun -> jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006